Project Seizure-Freeedom

I have found that through the most difficult and painful times in my life is

when I have grown the most and God never left me.


He hasn't left you either.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good Morning, Beautiful, Winning the Battle Over Seizures-trailer

Today we finalized the trailer for Good Morning, Beautiful. When viewing this, I'm reminded of many things. Some of those remembrances are painful, but others are hope-filled and incredible. Through all the highs and lows, when we couldn't see to dance around it all, God was there.

No matter what circumstance you are in, you are not alone. Buchmeister Fuller once said, "Ninety-nine percent of who you are is invisible and untouchable." I've found this statement to be true, and have realized that many of the storms of life were battled not on dirt and grass, but in the inner most depths of my soul. It was harder to hold on to that rope of hope when what I saw, wasn't what I was praying for.

As you view the trailer remember we are the average family, with all the same struggles that every else goes through. In fact, I'd wager we failed more times than not, but we were not in this alone. And that, made all the difference in the world.

Click here to view the trailer:
Good Morning, Beautiful, Winning the Battle Over Seizures

1 comment:

Matt said...

Awesome Post really inspiring!