Project Seizure-Freeedom

I have found that through the most difficult and painful times in my life is

when I have grown the most and God never left me.


He hasn't left you either.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Grace Covers All

Yesterday marked the two-year anniversary of the loss of my pastor's brother Ricky. Ricky was killed in Iraq by a roadside bomb. And even though this article has nothing to do with seizures, autism, or epilepsy, it is pertinent, as many families struggle with loss who read this blog.

The loss could be one's own child who braved the seizure battle but whose life ended way too early. Or the pain of loss when a child doesn't develop "normally." Or the loss of the "perfect life" that we pictured but is now a labyrinth of doctor visits, medication, and frightening seizures as I wrote about in Good Morning, Beautiful. 

In the following link, our pastor shares from his heart about his loss and the fact that no matter what any of us are going through, God's grace covers all. 

http://www.davenelsonsblog.com/  **Scroll down to the post that begins, "Two years ago everything changed."

No comments: