Project Seizure-Freeedom

I have found that through the most difficult and painful times in my life is

when I have grown the most and God never left me.


He hasn't left you either.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Barnes & Noble

I have come to realized that you meet the most interesting people at book signings. It seems that God has a way of placing people along our path that can inspire us, change our way of thinking, and help us grow in ways we never thought possible. For me, book signings are unique and exciting.

That being said, tomorrow we launch the first Barnes & Noble book signing. During this signing, we will show slides of the journey chronicled in Good Morning, Beautiful, as well as the trailer to the book which includes the number one hit song "Good Morning Beautiful" the inspiration for the title. 

Two drawings will be held for a signed copy of Steve Holy's Blue Moon CD which includes "Good Morning Beautiful" courtesy of Steve Holy himself.

If you live in the Racine, Wisconsin area, please join us tomorrow at Barnes & Noble and take part in the book launch. One never knows, it could be inspiring!

No comments: