Project Seizure-Freeedom

I have found that through the most difficult and painful times in my life is

when I have grown the most and God never left me.


He hasn't left you either.

Monday, July 5, 2010

The Morning Blend and Borders

Before I begin this post I'd like to thank everyone who came to the book signing at the International Christian Retail Show in St. Louis. To our family in St. Louis, our hearts are full after spending time with you, thank you for all the love and support! It was also a blessing to meet in person the Ambassador International team, and even more so to know they are dedicated to the vision of helping people through Good Morning, Beautiful. 

July 6th we appear on The Morning Blend show at 9:00 a.m. For those of you in the Milwaukee area, please tune in to TMJ4. We are very excited to share our story, but most excited to share in order to support others in their journey through epilepsy and autism.

 http://www.themorningblend.com/videos/97407064.html

Also tomorrow we will be signing books at the Borders store downtown Milwaukee from 12 -2 p.m. Please see poster for details of this signing.

If you are the parent of a child with seizures or autism, we would love to connect with you. If you cannot make it to the signing, please don't hesitate to send me an email: paulette@paulettegeorge.net

In the next blog post I will share details of the International Christian Retail Show, and an amazing thing that happened while attending the show, and one not so amazing thing that seemed to replay a chapter in Good Morning, Beautiful.

No comments: