Project Seizure-Freeedom

I have found that through the most difficult and painful times in my life is

when I have grown the most and God never left me.


He hasn't left you either.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another twitter account violating my blog!

My twitter updates are linked to this blog, but somehow, another twitter account is violating my space! Inappropriate twitter updates have replaced mine. I don't know how this is happening, but apologize if you have have come across them.  

If you read twitter updates that contain vulgar or inappropriate content, please know it is not my twitter account making these updates! I've requested help from twitter and blogger and hope the problem is taken care of.

 In the meantime, please email me if you read any posts that contain anything other than a G rating to paulette.gmb@gmail.com.

Thank you for your understanding.

No comments: