Project Seizure-Freeedom

I have found that through the most difficult and painful times in my life is

when I have grown the most and God never left me.


He hasn't left you either.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Interview at Noon

One of  the blessings of getting a book published is that it has given me a platform. A platform to share what I've learned through our journey with seizures and autism, and the ability to support others on their own journey. 

On Friday, April 29th at noon in Madison, Wisconsin, on channel 3, I will be interviewed by Madison's own Charlotte Deleste. I'm never sure when an interview is planned what questions will be asked, but no matter what, every time there is the opportunity to share our story and the miracle of the ketogenic diet, there is also the possibility that it might help another child. Being informed is to be empowered.                        

If you live in the Madison, Wisconsin area, please tune in to WISC-TV channel 3 on Friday at noon; and you are also warmly invited to join us as we continue to spread awareness for seizures and autism at Barnes and Noble Madison stores on Saturday, April 30th.

*Please note poster to the left for more detailed information. 

No comments: